1. SMSROBOT, LLC ("we" or "us" or "our", depending on what makes the most sense) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
A quick word about children
3. We recognize we have a special obligation to protect personal information we obtain from children. We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 13. In certain jurisdictions, prior written permission or other verifiable consent may also be required from a parent or guardian for children under the age of 18.
The Data Controller
4. For the purpose of data collection purposes, the data controller is SMSRobot Ltd, a company registered in Ireland with registration number 522641 and registered office address at THE BLACK CHURCH, ST. MARY'S PLACE, DUBLIN 7, Ireland.
Information we may collect from you
5. We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with applicable privacy laws, such as the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 within the EU.
6. The kinds of data which we may process in order to monitor our Services and improve your user experience include:
- Account information. We collect, and associate with your account, the information you provide to us when you do things such as sign up for your account.
- Your Data. Our backup services are designed as a simple and personalized way for you to store your private information like period dates, symptoms, fertile days, moods, body temperature, personal notes ("Your Data"). To make that possible, we store, process, and transmit Your Data as well as information related to it. This related information includes your profile information as well as things like the size of the file, the time it was uploaded and usage activity.
- Your name (first and last name).
- Your sex.
- Your contact details (such as your email address and/or mobile phone number).
- Your birth date.
- Your screen name and profile picture.
- Technical or other details about any device which you use to access the Services: Internet and/or network connection (including your IP address, Media Access Control (MAC); operating system, browser type or other software; hardware (including computer hardware or mobile model); mobile device details (including your mobile device type and number; mobile carrier details; and unique mobile device ID) or other technical details.
- Details of your use of our Services including, but not limited to: traffic data, location/geographical data, the Service resources that you access, the time you spend on the Services, crash reports and reasons for connection drops.
7. We may collect and process data about you through the following means: Data that you provide to us via Facebook or which you make publicly available on Facebook, or which you give us via any forms on our Site or by contacting us. Information provided when you report a problem with any of the Services. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
8. We may collect this data through our Services or third party services connected with them (including in particular Facebook and Google Analytics).
Where we store data
Uses made of your information
10. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- We collect and use the personal data described above in order to provide you with the backup services in a reliable and secure manner.
- To ensure that content from our Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device from which you access the Services.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, if you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To perform our obligations from any contracts entered into with you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if you choose.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
11. Please remember that any communications you have via our Services, including for example Apps, may reveal your screen name, your profile picture and the content of your communications to other users.
12. We are not responsible for the activities of other users or other third parties to whom you choose to provide your personal information (whether via our Services or otherwise).
Disclosure of your information
13. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
14. We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be a transferred asset.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply, or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others.
Third party sites
15. Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. These websites have their own privacy policies. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies, nor do we endorse such websites.
Third party suppliers
17. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. You can email us at email@example.com to request that we delete your personal information from our database. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records if required to do so by law or for legitimate business purposes.
19. We use encryption to keep your data private while in transit.
20. We have a team dedicated to keeping your information secure and testing for vulnerabilities and we continue to work on features to keep your information safe.
21. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Services, any transmission is at your own risk. We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access to your information.
22. Our free applications and games uses AdMob’s advertising platform. It can display personalized, targeted ads based on user’s clicks and other actions and search terms. We use device identifiers to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share such identifiers and other information from your device with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
More information: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
Effective date: October 16, 2020